And now for the grand finalé as to why I’m not impressed at this very moment…
- My housemate has pink-eye and refuses to do anything about it; therefore making others suseptable to her illness
- I don’t have time or patience to be sick at this point
- I have too much to do tonight.
- My day:
- 08.00 -> Wake-up
- 08.30 – 12.30 -> Studying for quiz
- 12.30 – 13.30 -> Semi-lunch-bitchout in Conserv
- 13.30 – 14.30 -> Quiz and boring lecture
- 14.30 – 15.45 -> RCMP Background Check being delayed
- 16.00 – 17.10 -> Free time
- 17.30 – 18.30 -> Aerobics class
- 19.00 – 20.30 -> SAN Meeting
- 21.30 – God knows when: French circle meeting
- Someone’s using the washing machine on my fucking day.
Okay people; let’s get real for a minute. The only day and time that I have available to do my laundry is a 2 hour window today and when I come home it’s in use. I know it’s a girl, with lots of pink stuff, so that narrows it down; but seriously I don’t have any time. I have a meeting tomorrow all day, and tennis tournament all Sunday.
Like it or not, you don’t get your shit your day, cause I’m taking it. Don’t like it, lump it, cause I’m not a fucking pushover.
In other news, my Revolutionary Literature professor, is a stylish person. She had the nicest shoes on today; and it was casual Friday. What’s up with that?